While it may no longer be cool to wear real fir, there's no denying when someone says the work 'mink,' it conjures up images of style and glamour.
The inspiration behind our 'Pink Mink' Art Print
The inspiration and humour behind 'Pink Mink' print came from my work with a craft brewer. Their brand is all about chilling out, enjoying life, and enjoying beer. They were planning to offer a new raspberry-infused beer to their lineup. While the special brew never made it to the tap, this cute little piece featuring a white mink with a serious sense of style was destined to join my collection of humourous animal prints.
- Photo-realistic digital painting of a white mink with cool sunglasses
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years