Ever had one of those days or weeks? You know what I’m talking about, get home from work and there are two things you can do: rehash it all; or, uncork a bottle of your favourite and just say screw-it! Personally, I prefer the latter.
The Inspiration behind our ‘Screw-it’ art print
I’ve had my share of those days and weeks, and I know my wife has too. This piece came to me one day as we decided to give the finger to the past week’s drama by opening a bottle of our favourite vino. Nothing beats washing away the stress and mess of the day or week with a glass (or two) of your finest.
This art print is for anyone that can relate to opening up a bottle of wine and saying screw-it. Perfect for any kitchen décor or for collectors of humorous art with a tasteful twist.
- Available in white or rosé
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Canadian-made, gallery-style hardwood frames with matte lacquer finish
- Prints are protected behind thick acrylic—clear as glass and won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hanging hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!