Hudson Bay PaddlePaddle_HudsonBay_Black_10x27.5 $54
The paddle is an iconic symbol of Canadian exploration and heritage. The 'The Hudson Bay Heritage Edition' art print was inspired by the Hudson Bay Voyageurs who risked their lives crossing countless kilometres of the Canadian wilderness.
- Authentic image of a 1715 Hudson's Bay trading post manifest
- Features colour HBC Point Blanket colours
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Canadian-made, gallery-style hardwood frames with matte lacquer finish
- Prints are protected behind thick acrylic—clear as glass and won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hanging hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!