Hudson Bay PaddlePad_HudsonBay_Blk_10x27.5 $54
The paddle is an iconic symbol of Canadian exploration and heritage. The 'The Hudson Bay Heritage Edition' art print was inspired by the Hudson Bay Voyageurs who risked their lives crossing countless kilometres of the Canadian wilderness.
- Authentic image of a 1715 Hudson's Bay trading post manifest
- Features colour HBC Point Blanket colours
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!