Vintage Seeburg JukeboxMusic_Jukebox_Grey_12.5x12.5 $44
Small jukeboxes like the Seeburg were a common fixture in North American diners during the 50s and 60s. But time and technology have all but erased their existence as the world moved to portable electronic mobile devices like transistor radios of the 60s and 70s on up to the smart devices we carry today.
The inspiration behind our Vintage Seeburg Jukebox Art Print
Imagine my surprise when I saw this beauty at a small diner in Sault Ste. Marie Ontario. I had just I slid into the booth for some breakfast and it was love at first sight. This design is a close replica of the photo I captured that morning, however, it also gives a nod to the chronology of music history. These units had a major impact on the growth of music culture in the early days. As such, the selections charts reflect the evolution of music genres over the decades.
This design is perfect for any music lover's collection or anyone that appreciates vintage-inspired art.
- A photo-illustration of a 1960s era Seeburg jukebox
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames with matte finish
- Protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!