1970 Chevy El Camino SS$45.00
Our 1970 Chevy El Camino SS art print takes you back to the classic car era. The El Camino debuted in 1955 as Chevy's answer to Ford's Ranchero. The third generation models were reimagined from a utility vehicle to a sport ride. The 1970 model year featured a few select production cars powered by a 450 hp 454 cu. in. monster engine under the hood.
The Inspiration behind our 1970 Chevy El Camino SS Art Print
My high school parking lot was a great place to check out muscle cars from the 70s just like this. The El Camino was always a curiosity to me. Half pick-up, half car, I never quite understood the premise of the design. But it always got my attention.
If you're a classic car buff fan or a fan of retro-inspired art, this print and others in our classic cars series will make a great addition to your collection.
- Digital painting of a 1970 Chevy El Camino SS
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years