1957 Ford Ranchero$45.00
Our 1957 Ford Ranchero art print takes you back to the classic car era. The 1957 Ford Ranchero turned the hard-working pick-up truck into a sweet street ride. The '57 model, with its two-tone paint and sexy chrome lines, is a classic.
The Inspiration behind our 1957 Ford Ranchero Art Print
No matter what your first car was (or what you dreamed it would be), the freedom it gave you and the good times you no doubt had running the roads with friends are with you forever. I always loved the hybrid pick-ups like the 1957 Ford Ranchero. They are true classics and are prized by many collectors.
If you're a classic car buff fan or a fan of retro-inspired art, this print and others in our classic cars series will make a great addition to your collection.
- Digital painting of a 1957 Ford Ranchero
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years