1930s Vintage 'Bugbite' Racing BoatCot_1935Bugbite_Blu_14x11 $33.00
Boat designers of the 1930s often published their designs in periodicals such as Motor Boating Magazine. Many were built off plans as the pleasure boating and racing industry grew in polularity. Recently, modern boat builders have revived designs like this 1935 Bugbite Racer, crafting some pretty spectacular replicas.
The inspiration behind our '1930s Vintage 'Bugbite' Racing Boat' Art Print
As a kid growing up on the Kawartha and Muskoka lakes systems, I was an avid boat watcher. I loved touring local marinas, poking around the back corners of lots looking for old beauties. I came across some pretty cool boats back then, but my research leading up to the creation of this print revealed a few models I'd never been fortunate enough to find, like this 1930s Vintage 'Bugbite' Racing Boat.
I love the craftsmanship and style of these old boats. This print is one in a series of vintage boats in my cottage collection featuring some very distinctive models from the 1920s through to the 1960s. Any of these prints will make a great addition to your cottage, home decor or the ultimate man cave décor.
- Photo illustration of a 1935 Vintage 'Bugbite' Racing Boat
- Available on 2 background colours
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years