1959 Pink CaddyCar_PinkCaddy_Wht_14x11 $44
The 50s was a time of big cars with big personalities. It was a time of automotive sculpture and carmakers would try to out-do one another with impressive, distinctive details. Cadillacs were famous for high tailfins with double taillights, but the fins on the 6th generation 1959-60 Cadillac Series 62 made the biggest statement yet.
The Inspiration behind our 1959 Pink Caddy Art Print
The 50s, in general, was an era when everything was designed to be big, curved and get noticed. The 59 Caddy fits all the criteria. She made a statement. Her tailfins, chrome details and artful curves were impossible to miss. She was a true work of art. And, what pink Caddy would have been complete without matching pink fuzzy dice?
If you're a classic car buff fan or simply a fan of retro-inspired art, this print, along with others in our eclectic cars series will make a great addition to your collection.
- Photo illustration of a 1959 Cadillac Series 62 convertible
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!