1960 Mercury White Cloud 50HP Outboard Motor$45.00
The golden age of motor boating got underway post-WWII and brands were developing affordable motors for a new class of hobbyists eager to take to the water.
The Inspiration behind our '1960 Mercury White Cloud 50HP Outboard Motor' Art Print
As a kid growing up on the Kawartha and Muskoka lakes systems, I loved boat watching and touring marinas. I got pretty good a picking out motor brands from a distance. When a customer shared photos of his 1960 White Cloud 50hp Mercury, I jumped at the opportunity to recreate and include it in my collection.
This print is one in a series of stand-alone outboard motor prints from the 1940s through the 1970s. If you prefer our entire collection of motors on one print, you can order that too. Any would make a great addition to your cottage, home decor or the ultimate man cave décor.
- Digital painting of a 1960 Mercury White Cloud 50HP Outboard Motor
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years