1962 Jaguar E-Type Coupe$34.00
Our 1962 Jaguar E-Type Coupe art print takes you back to the classic car era. E-Type Jags, powered by a V-12 under the long, sweeping hood, would step off the line like a rocket and hit )-60 in under 7 seconds. The sculptured lines of these early Jaguars continue to influence sportscar design to this day.
The Inspiration behind our 1962 Jaguar E-Type Coupe
No matter what your first car was (or what you dreamed it would be), the freedom it gave you and the good times you no doubt had running the roads with friends are with you forever. I have only seen a few 60s-era Jags in my time and always wanted to get behind the wheel and take one for a spin.
If you're a classic car buff fan or a fan of retro-inspired art, this print and others in our classic cars series will make a great addition to your collection.
- Digital painting of a 1962 Jaguar E-Type Coupe
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!