1965 Vintage ConvertibleCar_Mustang_Red_14x11 $45.00
Our 1965 Vintage Convertible art print takes you back to the classic car era's teenage years. From the 1950s-early 60s, the automobile landscape had largely been occupied by large, six-seater family cars. In 1964, the Ford Motor Company set out to shake up the automobile sector by introducing a 'compact' car to consumers. The first-generation Mustangs were built between 1964-1971 and came in hardtop, fastback and convertible models. The four-seater Mustang 'pony', with her bucket seats and floor shifter, was a game-changer.
The Inspiration behind our 1965 Vintage Convertible Art Print
This car was my wife's first—a white '65 Mustang. Some of us look back at our first car like a first love. No matter what it was or the condition it was in, we remember the freedom it gave us and the good times we had running the roads with friends. The '65 Mustang was my wife's first love. This print is for her.
If you're a classic car buff fan or simply a fan of retro-inspired art, this print, along with others in our eclectic cars series will make a great addition to your collection.
- Photo illustration of a 1965 Vintage Convertible
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years