1969 Dodge Charger Daytona Hemi$33.00
Our 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona Hemi art print takes you back to the classic car era. Introduced as a NASCAR race car, the 69 Daytona with its aerodynamic wing and nose was a statement car. It was also quite rare, as only 500+ rolled off the assembly line that year.
The Inspiration behind our 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona Hemi Art Print
No matter what your first car was (or what you dreamed it would be), the freedom it gave you and the good times you no doubt had running the roads with friends are with you forever. I remember seeing my first glimpse of a '69 Daytona Hemi cruising down the street. It looked like a small plane coming at me with its huge rear wing spoiler. While they couldn't technically fly, these babies really would 'fly' when you put the pedal to the metal.
If you're a classic car buff fan or a fan of retro-inspired art, this print and others in our classic cars series will make a great addition to your collection.
- Digital painting of a 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona Hemi
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years