1970 Harley-Davidson Chopper$44
Vintage motorcycles like the 1970 Harley-Davidson Chopper stand the test of time. They're classic for a reason. Often rare beauties that get better with age, many have interesting backstories. As the name suggests, Choppers were stock bikes 'chopped' and typically built on Harley-Davidson frames using Flathead, Knucklehead and Panhead engines. It's a trend that emerged out of California in the late 50s, as WWII war vets turned to car and motorcycle customization as a form of personal expression.
The Inspiration behind our 1970 Harley-Davidson Chopper Art Print
Maybe you’ve owned or ridden a vintage motorcycle. Or, if you’re like me, someone in the family is or was a rider. My brother has ridden more bikes than I can recall since his teens. My wife also owned and rode several mods, making her the coolest woman I know. Unfortunately, I wasn’t that cool. Instead, my artistic interests drew me to their design. And, whether you ride or not, beauties like this 1970 Harley Davidson Chopper are genuine works of art.
If you're a classic motorcycle buff fan or simply a fan of retro-inspired art, this print and others in our classic cars series will make a great addition to your collection.
- Digital painting of a 1970 Harley-Davidson Chopper
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!