1970 Yamaha XS650$34.00
Vintage motorcycles like the 1970 Yamaha XS650 stand the test of time. They’re classic for a reason. Often rare beauties that get better with age, many have interesting backstories. Introduced in 1970, the XS650 was Yamaha’s first four-stroke motorcycle. It quickly gained popularity with riders who wanted a mid-sized bike that was easy to work on, and trustworthy. 50-plus years later, it still commands a large and loyal fan base.
The Inspiration behind our 1970 Yamaha XS650 Art Print
Maybe you’ve owned or ridden a vintage motorcycle. Or, if you’re like me, someone in the family is or was a rider. My brother has ridden more bikes than I can recall since his teens. My wife also owned and rode several mods, making her the coolest woman I know. Unfortunately, I wasn’t that cool. Instead, my artistic interests drew me to their design. And, whether you ride or not, beauties like this 1970 Yamaha XS650 are genuine works of art.
If you're a classic motorcycle buff fan or simply a fan of retro-inspired art, this print and others in our classic cars series will make a great addition to your collection.
- Digital painting of a 1970 Yamaha XS650
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!