1973 Toyota Celica ST$44
Our 1973 Toyota Celica ST art print takes you back to the classic car era. Introduced in 1970, the Celica was Toyota's answer to the Ford Mustang, Chevy Camaro, and Dodge Challenger. While its 1.6 L engine was no match to its North American muscle car competition, the Celica was a hit for decades with drivers that wanted something compact and sporty.
The Inspiration behind our 1973 Toyota Celica ST Art Print
My first car was a Toyota Celica ST. When I saw her, it was love at first sight. I grew up in that car. She got me to work, school, and we travelled across North America together. But after 50,000 miles, a complete body job, an engine, clutch and transmission rebuild, it was finally time to say a sad goodbye.
If you're a classic car buff fan or a fan of retro-inspired art, this print and others in our classic cars series will make a great addition to your collection.
- Digital painting of a 1973 Toyota Celica ST
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!