1991 Classic II Fatal Error$44
The Mac Classic II was the last generation of Apple's line of all-in-one personal computers that began with the original Macintosh 128k released in 1984. By 1993, the Classic II boasted a massive 6.9-inch colour screen and a whopping—wait for it—2 MB of ram and 40 MB hard drive (dripping with sarcasm).
The inspiration behind our 1991 Classic II Fatal Error Art Print
For those who lived through (survived?) the early days of personal computing, you can probably relate to this piece. I think I grew a new grey hair (and I have many) every time the early Macs or any personal computer (PC) crashed in the middle of work.
If you're a technology buff, collector, or eclectic art enthusiast, this print is a great addition to your collection or home decor.
- Photo-realistic digital painting of an early 1990s Mac Classic II computer
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!