2013 Honda Shadow 750$44
While not technically a vintage motorcycle, the 2013 Honda Shadow 750 belongs in the classic motorbike conversation. The design draws inspiration from iconic rides dating back to the 40s, 50s, and 60s. The saddle seat, teardrop gas tank, and oversized fenders harken back to bikes such as Harley-Davison's Sportster or Indian's Chief or Scout models.
The Inspiration behind our 2013 Honda Shadow 750 Art Print
Maybe you’ve owned or ridden a vintage motorcycle. Or, if you’re like me, someone in the family is or was a rider. My brother has ridden more bikes than I can recall since his teens. My wife also owned and rode several mods, making her the coolest woman I know. Unfortunately, I wasn’t that cool. Instead, my artistic interests drew me to their design. And, whether you ride or not, beauties like this 2013 Honda Shadow 750 are genuine works of art.
If you're a classic motorcycle buff fan or simply a fan of retro-inspired art, this print and others in our classic cars series will make a great addition to your collection.
- Digital painting of a 2013 Honda Shadow 750
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!