Aprés Ski BikiniCot_TeenieBikini_Grn_11x14 $44
While the phrase 'après ski' is typically a term used to describe the party after a day spent on the slopes, who says it can't translate to summer and life after a day on the water? And just like hanging your gear by the fire to dry after a day on the slopes is standard practice, girls gotta find a place to hang her teenie bikini to dry after a day on the water.
The Inspiration behind our 'Aprés Ski Bikini' Art Print
A lasting memory for me at the cottage will always be the time of day when everyone changed out of their swimwear and raced for a place to hang their things out to dry. This piece is a humorous take on my memories of those times and the 16' mahogany ski boat tied to our dock that doubled as a clothesline for all our wet stuff, including all the girls teenie-bikinis.
Anyone that's spent time at a cottage or on the water can probably relate to this piece. It makes a great addition to any cottage or modern home décor.
- Photo illustration of a vintage ski boat and waterskis used as a makeshift clothesline
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!