Arizona Vintage FootballNFL_Cardinals_Gry_12x12 $34.00
Our Arizona Vintage Football art print was created to honour the history of pro football in the state. Its roots can be traced back to the 1890s in Chicago when a neighbourhood team called the Morgan Athletic Club joined the newly formed pro league. After decades of struggle in the Chicago market, a team relocated to St. Louis in 1960, and two decades later, history repeated itself. In 1987 pro football arrived in the Phoenix area.
The Inspiration behind our Arizona Vintage Football art print
'Arizona Vintage Football' celebrates the enduring history of pro football in Arizona and what it means to its fans. The design features vintage typography on an old helmet. The backdrop features an antique map of Pheonix.
- A design inspired by Arizona's pro football history
- Authentic antique map background of Phoenix
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!