Chicago White Sox-Inspired BaseballBase_WhiteSox_Gry_11x14 $44
Our 'Chicago White Sox-inspired' art print design takes its lead from the history of one of baseball's longest standing brands. In 1900, Charles Comiskey moved the St. Paul Saints to his hometown of Chicago where they began to play as the White Stockings. Soon they adopted the White Sox nickname and by 1910 moved into their new stadium, Comiskey Park. The team has won three championships over their long history but no other World Series appearance was more memorable than the one they lost in 1919. Word spread gamblers convinced the players to lose in exchange for cash. The following season the entire team, including star outfielder Shoeless Joe Jackson, were banned from baseball for life.
The Inspiration behind our Chicago White Sox-Inspired Art Print
Our 'Chicago White Sox Inspired' art print design captures elements of the club's heritage and offers a nostalgic souvenir to fans that appreciate the legacy of one of America's oldest Major League Baseball franchises. This truly unique art print makes a great addition to any White Sox fan's man cave, sports room or wall of fame.
- Inspired by the Chicago White Sox logo
- Photo illustration of Comiskey Park home plate
- Authentic antique map background of Chicago with the location of iconic Comiskey Park
- Designed with the team's official colours
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!