Hockey Night StubbyStub_HNC_LitBlu_12x12 $45.00
Saturday night in Canada has been known as 'Hockey Night' since the 1930s when Canadians huddled around the radio to listen to Foster Hewitt's iconic NHL broadcasts on radio. Hockey Night debuted on television in 1952 and has been welcomed into the living rooms of Canadians every Saturday night since.
The inspiration behind our 'Hockey Night' Stubby Beer Bottle Art Print
Our 'Hockey Night' Stubby beer bottle is featured on our old, fat, stubby friend. Like Hockey Night, the stubby was an instant hit. It was also very practical too, chilling quickly as well as being easy to stack and ship. Sadly, like the HNIC logo, the stubby was replaced with American-style long neck bottles to create wider market appeal.
Our 'Hockey Night' art Print appeals to our love of beer and brings back memories of the glory years of Saturday night hockey and when the quirky Canadian bottle reigned supreme.
- Inspired by the original Hockey Night theme
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years