KC Royals-Inspired BaseballBase_Royals_LitBlu_11x14 $44
Our 'Kansas City Royals-Inspired' art print design reflects elements of the club and city's heritage. In 1968, the Kansas City Athletics moved west to become the Oakland Athletics. The league replaced the city's franchise in 1969 as a part of the second wave of modern expansion. The new team took their name from the American Royal, a livestock show, horse show, rodeo, and championship barbecue competition held annually in Kansas City since 1899.
The Inspiration behind our Kansas City Royals-Inspired Art Print
Our one-of-a-kind Kansas City Royals art print is dedicated to fans that appreciate the legacy of one of America's most successful Major League Baseball expansion franchises. The vintage design features photo illustrations of a stylized crown, antique bats and Cyrus E. Dallin's famous statue 'The Scout'. This print makes the ultimate addition to any Royals fan's man cave or sports room. Add a bit of local history and Royals love to your walls with this unique art print.
- Inspired by the Kansas City Royals logo
- Authentic antique map background of Kansas City locating Kauffman Stadium
- Designed with the team's official colours
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!