LA Dodgers-Inspired BaseballBaseball_Dodgers_Grey_11x14 $44
Our 'Los Angeles Dodgers Inspired' art print design takes its lead from the team's rich history. The Dodgers can trace their roots back to 1890 and the National League's Brooklyn Dodgers. From 1913 to 1957 they played at Ebbets Field in Flatbush, New York. In April of 1947, they made history when Jackie Robinson from the Montreal Royals, became the first African American to play a Major League Baseball game. In 1958, the Brooklyn Dodgers became the Los Angeles Dodgers when they moved to the West Coast and won their first World Series Championship in 1959.
The Inspiration behind our Los Angeles Dodgers-Inspired Art Print
Our Los Angeles Dodgers art print captures aspects of one America's longest established Major League Baseball franchises. It features stylized design elements inspired by the Dodgers logo and brand as well as photo illustrations of actual bats used by Jackie Robinson. These are all overlaid on an antique map of LA locating Dodger Stadium. This one-of-a-kind print makes the perfect addition to any LA fan's man cave or wall of fame.
- Inspired by the Los Angeles Dodgers logo
- Authentic antique map background of Los Angeles locating historic Dodger Stadium
- Designed with the team's official colours
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames with matte finish
- Protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!