New York Mets-Inspired BaseballBaseball_Mets_Grey_11x14 $44
Our 'New York Mets Inspired', one-of-a-kind art print captures the history of one of MLB's early expansion teams. In 1957 the Brooklyn Dodgers and the New York Giants relocated to California. Soon after baseball's first wave of expansion began and in 1962 New York was awarded the Mets National League franchise to replace their lost Dodgers. In 1964 the team moved into Shea Stadium and played there until 2009. In 2010 they took to the diamond at Citi Field, a stadium whose design is very reminiscent of Ebbets Field, former home of the Brooklyn Dodgers.
The Inspiration behind our New York Mets-Inspired Art Print
Our New York Mets-inspired art print features graphics that draw on the Met's brand and history. Logo inspired elements, as well as an antique map of Brooklyn, photo illustrations of antique bats and a rendering of Citi Field, make this the ultimate addition to any Mets fan's sports room, a wall of fame or man cave. It offers a nostalgic souvenir to any Mets fan that appreciates the legacy of one of America's first Major League Baseball expansion franchises.
- Inspired by the New York Mets logo
- Authentic antique map background of New York City and Queens locating Citi Field
- Designed with the team's official colours
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames with matte finish
- Protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!