'RedBlack-Jack' MooseAni_RedBlkJack_Blk_12x12_FB $45.00
Mention the words "Great White North" and lots of images come to mind including plaid jackets, Bob & Doug McKenzie, toques (Hosers), and of course distinctive Canadian animals like the moose. And, as any Ottawa RedBlack fan will tell you, red plaid is their official fan uniform.
The inspiration behind RedBlack-Jack Moose
And so you'll get the inspiration and humour behind our 'RedBlack-Jack' print. His name was inspired by the Ottawa RedBlacks and ties in Ottawa's reputation as a town built by the logging industry. Countless lumberjacks endured harsh winters logging vast forests, populated also by moose, throughout North Eastern Ontario. RedBlack-Jack's red plaid toque pattern is a nod to the historical tartan which has also become synonymous with the popular plaid accessories that identify avid Ottawa RedBlack fans everywhere. This print makes a great addition to any Ottawa RedBlack fan's or pop-art enthusiast's collection that shares our sense of humour (or Bob and Doug's).
- Colourfully illustrated rendering of a moose with a distinctly Canadian red plaid toque
- Available in several colour options
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years
Our experience with ManMade Art has been awesome! We made a large wholesale order and the ordering process was quick and easy. The prints arrived within days and exactly as we ordered! We absolutely love the uniqueness of them and so do our customers!
I found ManMade Art at the Ottawa Etsy show several weeks ago and was totally captivated by the style of Doug's art. I bought a couple of pieces on the spot and have been back once already to grab another. Fantastic conversations pieces. And equally good service.