'RedBlack-Jack' MooseAnimals_RedBlackJack_Black_12.5x12.5 $44
Mention the words "Great White North" and lots of images come to mind including plaid jackets, Bob & Doug McKenzie, toques (Hosers), and of course distinctive Canadian animals like the moose. And, as any Ottawa RedBlack fan will tell you, red plaid is their official fan uniform.
The inspiration behind RedBlack-Jack Moose
And so you'll get the inspiration and humour behind our 'RedBlack-Jack' print. His name was inspired by the Ottawa RedBlacks and ties in Ottawa's reputation as a town built by the logging industry. Countless lumberjacks endured harsh winters logging vast forests, populated also by moose, throughout North Eastern Ontario. RedBlack-Jack's red plaid toque pattern is a nod to the historical tartan which has also become synonymous with the popular plaid accessories that identify avid Ottawa RedBlack fans everywhere. This print makes a great addition to any Ottawa RedBlack fan's or pop-art enthusiast's collection that shares our sense of humour (or Bob and Doug's).
- Colourfully illustrated rendering of a moose with a distinctly Canadian red plaid toque
- Available in several colour options
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!