Birdie Good, Bogey Bad$45.00
The game of golf is filled with curious terms like chunk, fat, and slim to describe how you strike the ball. Or, scratch and handicap to measure how well (or poorly) you score. And who's this Mulligan guy? Then there's birdie and bogey—two terms most golfers strive to achieve and avoid simultaneously.
This piece has an inside joke built into it. My wife is not a golfer, but that doesn't stop her from quizzing me after a round or watching a game on TV. The conversation usually starts with a terminology refresher. "Birdie good, bogey bad, right?" she asks.
If you like your golf humour with a splash of vintage design or know someone who does, this piece makes a perfect gift or unique decor. The combination of vintage sports style, retro influences, and colours makes this an ideal addition to any man cave, home office, or games room.
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years