Buffalo Vintage HockeyHoc_Sabres_Gry_11x14 $44
Our Buffalo Vintage Hockey art print reflects the history of pro hockey in the city since 1970. Teams originally played out of the Buffalo Memorial Auditorium, known affectionately as the 'Aud,' until 1996 when a new arena was built.
The inspiration behind our Buffalo Vintage Hockey art print
Our Buffalo Vintage Hockey art print was created for passionate Buffalo fans like you that love the game and its roots. It celebrates aspects of Buffalo hockey history, blending modern-day design with heritage-inspired elements such as an image of the old Aud, a pair of sabre swords, antique hockey sticks and a vintage map of Buffalo.
This unique art print is ideal for framing and makes a great addition to any Buffalo, or NHL sports art enthusiast's collection.
- A heritage design reflecting Buffalo hockey history
- Authentic antique map background of Buffalo
- Designed with the team's official colours
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!