Buffalo Vintage HockeyHoc_Sabres_Gry_11x14 $45.00
Our Buffalo Vintage Hockey art print reflects the history of pro hockey in the city since 1970. Teams originally played out of the Buffalo Memorial Auditorium, known affectionately as the 'Aud,' until 1996 when a new arena was built.
The inspiration behind our Buffalo Vintage Hockey art print
Our Buffalo Vintage Hockey art print was created for passionate Buffalo fans like you that love the game and its roots. It celebrates aspects of Buffalo hockey history, blending modern-day design with heritage-inspired elements such as an image of the old Aud, a pair of sabre swords, antique hockey sticks and a vintage map of Buffalo.
This unique art print is ideal for framing and makes a great addition to any Buffalo, or NHL sports art enthusiast's collection.
- A heritage design reflecting Buffalo hockey history
- Authentic antique map background of Buffalo
- Designed with the team's official colours
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years