Campfire ConnectionNautical_JumpLake_BlueGrey_12.5x12.5 $44
Life can be pretty hectic. You're constantly on the go, under pressure to get things done. And in a world completely driven by the internet, you feel constant pressure to follow, respond to emails, or stay connected to what's happening every waking hour. You feel completely lost and disconnected if you don't have your phone in your hand or at least within reach.
The inspiration behind our 'Campfire Connection' Art Print
I know the feeling. I feel a sense of panic when I can't find my phone. But I don't feel that stress or pull when I'm sitting by a campfire. When I sit around a fire with my friends and family, something magical happens—almost primal. To our ancestors, fire was a source of warmth and social connection. That all comes back as we poke at the fire, share the silence or what's happening in our lives. We don't care if we can get a signal, we're connected to what matters.
If you've ever enjoyed a campfire with friends and family, I'm sure you can relate to this piece in our digitally-connected times. It makes a great addition to any cottage or home decor.
- Modern typography on a photo-illustration of a campfire set against the stars
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames with matte finish
- Protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!