Canadian Coin CollectionCulture_Coins_Teal_12x12 $34.00
We all do it—empty our pockets of change into a dish somewhere. Some of us love to collect coins too. Maybe to remember that trip we took with the family, or maybe we love a uniquely minted design. They often go forgotten in a drawer somewhere.
The inspiration behind our Canadian Coin Collection Art Print
My wife's aunt was an avid collector, not as an investor, but as someone who just loved the designs and memories associated with specific coins. I discovered this about her one day when I opened up this magical little tin box full of coins with an old postcard tucked into the lid. As-is it was a piece of art ready to be captured and shared.
Makes a perfect addition to any collector of coins or lovers of vintage-inspired design.
- A photo-illustration of a vintage coin collection and postcard
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!