Carolina Vintage HockeyHoc_Hurricanes_Gry_11x14 $44
Our Carolina Vintage Hockey art print reflects the history of hockey in the southern US. The first team began play originally in Hartford in 1979, eventually relocating to North Carolina in 1997. There, subsequent teams have found a new fan base and playoff successes, appearing in their first Stanley Cup final in 2002, eventually winning their first and only cup in 2006.
The inspiration behind our Carolina Vintage Hockey art print
Our Carolina Vintage Hockey vintage hockey art print was created for passionate fans like you that love the game team and its roots. It celebrates aspects of hockey history, blending modern-day design with heritage-inspired elements such as a pair of hurricane flags, a weather radar image of a hurricane stylized to mimic the team's logo, antique hockey sticks and a vintage map of the city.
This unique art print is ideal for framing and makes a great addition to any Carolina, or pro sports art enthusiast's collection.
- A heritage design inspired by the Carolina pro hockey history
- Authentic antique map background of Raleigh-Durham area
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!