Chicago Vintage FootballNFL_Bears_Gry_12x12 $44
Our Chicago Vintage Football art print was created to honour the city's history on the field. Pro football first arrived in 1919. Over the decades, teams had their share of up and down cycles. The most notable run of success came during the 1980s and early 90s when those teams won over 100 games and a league championship.
The Inspiration behind our Chicago Vintage Football art print
Our 'Chicago Vintage Football' celebrates the enduring history of pro football in Chicago and what it means to its fans. The design features vintage typography on an old helmet. The backdrop features an antique map of Chicago.
- A design inspired Chicago's pro football history
- Authentic antique map background of Chicago
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!