Cleveland Vintage FootballNFL_Browns_Gry_12x12 $44
Our Cleveland Vintage Football art print was created to honour the history of pro football in the city. Taxicab mogul Mickey McBride, along with the University of Ohio and national championship coach Paul Brown, founded a team after the Second World War. Paul Brown cemented his legendary status by leading Cleveland teams on a long run of successful seasons from 1946 through the late 1950s.
The Inspiration behind our Cleveland Vintage Football art print
Our 'Cleveland Vintage FootballArt Print' celebrates the enduring history of football in Cleveland and what it means to its fans. The design features vintage typography on an old helmet. The backdrop features an antique map of Cleveland.
- A design inspired Cleveland's pro football history
- Authentic antique map background of Cleveland
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!