Coil and Hitch Knot$45.00
I sometimes think sailors are a little OCD (like me), but they sure know how to make things like this coil of rope conform to their need for symmetrical order. Of course, this neatness obsession has a functional purpose. One of my greatest frustrations is when I don't take the time to store a rope or cord neatly. It is 100% certain to tangle 100% of the time.
The inspiration behind our 'Coil and Hitch Knot' Art Print
I come from a family of sailors. And while I am not one myself, I love the quirks they share with all boaters. One, of course, is the art of knotting and storing rope. As a kid, I loved to play with the ropes on the dock, arranging them into symmetrical patterns. I soon understood the functional purpose of neat rope storage, but the art of the act was never lost on me.
This minimalist, black and white study of a coiled rope and hitch knot makes a great addition to any cottage, lake house or home decor.
- A digital painting of a white rope neatly coiled and tied to a mooring hitch
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years