Columbus Vintage HockeyHoc_BlueJackets_Gry_11x14 $45.00
Our Columbus Vintage Hockey art print reflects the history of the pro game in the city. Teams have built an identity around Ohio's contribution to the Union Army and American Civil war. Since 2000, their loyal fans still await a team that will award them with hockey glory in the form of a Stanley Cup victory.
The inspiration behind our Columbus Vintage Hockey art print
Our Columbus Vintage Hockey art print was created for passionate fans like you that love the game and its roots. It celebrates aspects of your hockey history, blending modern-day design with heritage-inspired elements such as a Union soldier kepi hat, a Civil War-era Howitzer cannon, antique hockey sticks and a vintage map of the city.
This unique art print is ideal for framing and makes a great addition to any Columbus, or pro sports art enthusiast's collection.
- A heritage design inspired by Columbus pro hockey history
- Authentic antique map background of Columbus
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years