Columbus Blue Jackets-Inspired Hockey$44
Our Columbus Blue Jackets-Inspired hockey art print reflects the history of one of the NHL's later expansion teams. The 'Jackets' nickname came from a fan contest that generated 14000 entires. Eventually, the name 'Blue Jackets' resonated most with the team's ownership for its link to Ohio's contribution to the Union Army and American Civil war. The Jackets began play in 2000 and their loyal fans still await hockey glory in the form of a Stanley Cup victory.
The inspiration behind our Columbus Blue Jackets-inspired art print
Our Columbus Blue Jackets-inspired vintage hockey art print was created for passionate 'Jackets' fans like you that love the game, your team and its roots. It celebrates aspects of their team history, blending modern-day design with heritage-inspired elements such as a Union soldier kepi hat, a Civil War-era Howitzer cannon, antique hockey sticks and a vintage map of the city.
This unique art print is ideal for framing and makes a great addition to any Jackets, or NHL sports art enthusiast's collection.
- Heritage design inspired by the Columbus Blue Jackets NHL hockey team
- Authentic antique map background of Columbus
- Designed with the team's official colours
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!