David Bowie: Aladdin SaneMus_BowieRecord_Slt_12x12 $44
David Bowie was a trendsetter. His characters like Aladdin Sane and Ziggy Stardust were some of the more recognizable personas he created for himself early in his career. He also opened a door for a new generation of misfits and weirdos to enter the music scene.
The inspiration behind our 'David Bowie: Aladdin Sane' Art print
I was first introduced to Bowie as an art student in high school back in the 70s. I was immediately drawn to his lyrics and intensity. Ziggy Stardust was my favourite character but later as a student of graphic design, his Aladdin Sane look made a great impact on me. And, as a person who has always been drawn in by the cosmos, I always connected to his music and lyrics. It wasn't until his death that I found the inspiration to create this piece. The LP label acts as a portal to the stars I imagined Bowie passing through as he left this earth.
This art print makes a great addition to any Bowie fan's collection or any art lover that appreciates musically-inspired artwork for their home decor.
- A photo illustration of one of David Bowie most recognizable personas combined with an image of the Milky Way Galaxy
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!