Detroit Original Six HockeyHoc_RedwingsOrg6_Red_11x14 $44
Our Detroit Original Six Hockey art print reflects hockey's storied and fraternity of six founding pro teams. Since they began play in 1927, Detroit teams have been rival foes to teams in Toronto, New York, Chicago, Montreal, and Boston.
The inspiration behind our Detroit Original Six Hockey art print
The design of our Detroit Original Six Hockey art print series was inspired by my love for the great depression era graphic designer Lester Beall. His work became popular across North America during the rise of the newly formed pro hockey league. Each Original Six print draws on local history, blending historical elements with iconic players.
This unique art print is ideal for framing and makes a great addition to any Detroit, or pro sports art enthusiast's collection.
- A striking design inspired by famous designer Lester Beall
- Photo illustration of an original Detroit great, Gordie Howe, and a vintage 1959 Cadillac convertible
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!