Detroit Vintage HockeyHoc_RedWings_Gry_11x14 $45.00
Our Detroit Vintage Hockey art print reflects the history of hockey in the city. Detroit and five other teams began to play in 1926. Their first team played the inaugural season home games in Windsor, Ontario. At the start of the 1927 season, the Olympia opened, and teams played there for decades. Detroit teams remained among the league's greatest, building and long-time rivalries with neighbouring teams in Toronto and Chicago.
The inspiration behind our Detroit Vintage Hockey art print
Our Detroit Vintage Hockey art print was created for passionate fans like you that love the game and its roots. It celebrates aspects of Detroit's hockey history, blending modern-day design with heritage-inspired elements such antique hockey sticks, a map of Detroit, an image of the Olympia.
This unique art print is ideal for framing and makes a great addition to any Detroit, or pro sports art enthusiast's collection.
- A heritage design inspired by Detroit pro hockey history
- Authentic antique map background of Detroit
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years
The ordering process, delivery, and quality of the final product was all excellent!