Detroit Vintage HockeyHoc_RedWings_Gry_11x14 $44
Our Detroit Vintage Hockey art print reflects the history of hockey in the city. Detroit and five other teams began to play in 1926. Their first team played the inaugural season home games in Windsor, Ontario. At the start of the 1927 season, the Olympia opened, and teams played there for decades. Detroit teams remained among the league's greatest, building and long-time rivalries with neighbouring teams in Toronto and Chicago.
The inspiration behind our Detroit Vintage Hockey art print
Our Detroit Vintage Hockey art print was created for passionate fans like you that love the game and its roots. It celebrates aspects of Detroit's hockey history, blending modern-day design with heritage-inspired elements such antique hockey sticks, a map of Detroit, an image of the Olympia.
This unique art print is ideal for framing and makes a great addition to any Detroit, or pro sports art enthusiast's collection.
- A heritage design inspired by Detroit pro hockey history
- Authentic antique map background of Detroit
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!