Eastern Ontario Cottage Country NamesCot_EastOntario_Blk_10x27.5 $60.00
Say the words 'cottage country' and it conjures up an instant reaction with people who frequent Canada's beautiful lakes and rivers. Our 'Eastern Ontario Cottage Country' typography art print was inspired by the emotional connection that many eastern Ontarians have with the lakes, rivers and quaint towns around that part of the province. Having lots of spent time travelling through and enjoying various destinations along the way, this print brings back many good memories.
Customize this print for free!*
Order this print with a custom colour background of your choosing. Or, change a name or two to personalize it even more.
Simply attach a note when you complete your order indicating a manufacturer's paint colour number you want to match. Since we print with mixed inks, colour matches are estimated as close as we can.
If you would like a name or two changed, send the names in your order note too. Please choose similar length names to replace (similar number of letters).
* Free name customizations are limited to a maximum of two names. For more extensive customizations, send us a note via email.
- Names of prominent and historic lakes and villages in the Kawartha Lakes region of Ontario
- Choose from two colour options
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years
Excellent. Quick and easy. Prompt delivery.
Excellent! Great customer service.
Highly recommended. Gift arrived in time for Christmas, even though I was late in ordering.