Edmonton City StreetsSt_Edmonton_Gry_11x14 $45.00
Everybody loves their hometown. But let's face it, as Canadians, it's hard to find art that is unique to our cities. That's the inspiration behind the Canadian City Street art print series. We were tired of coming up short in our search for stylish, timeless art that represented Canada's major cities from coast to coast—so we made some for you.
- A selection of Edmonton's major city streets
- Classic minimalist design that will stand the test of time
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years