Edmonton Vintage HockeyHoc_Oilers_Gry_11x14 $44
Our long-time favourited Edmonton Vintage Hockey art print has been given a new look. The previous edition had been with us since our inception in 2014. Our new release has given this piece new life, while still reflecting the storied history of one of Canada's great hockey towns.
The inspiration behind our Edmonton Vintage Hockey art print
The new piece blends aspects of pro hockey history in Edmonton since 1972. It includes an image of the iconic statue of Wayne Gretzky that once stood outside Northlands Coliseum. This new update celebrates one of the four times he hoisted the Stanley Cup while incorporating a newer colour scheme.
Our Edmonton Vintage Hockey art print remains a great piece for passionate fans like you that love the game and its roots. It celebrates aspects of hockey history, blending modern-day design elements with heritage-inspired elements such as antique hockey sticks and a map of Edmonton.
This unique art print is ideal for framing and makes a great addition to any Edmonton fan, or pro sports art enthusiast's collection.
- A heritage design inspired by the Edmonton pro hockey history
- Authentic antique map background of Edmonton
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!