Freddie Mercury 'Day-O'Mus_FredLiveAid85_Wht_12x12 $45.00
This piece captures the spirit of a memorable moment at Live Aid '85— the moment Freddie had the 100,000-strong Webley Stadium crowd in his hands. Little did they know he was running through his vocal warm-ups. Today it's known as his famous 'Day-O' segment.
The inspiration behind our 'Freddie Mercury 'Day-O'' Art print
To say Freddie was a mercurial figure (pun intended) is an understatement. His talent was matched by his ego's size, but the latter eventually derailed his relationship with the band by the early 80s. When Bob Geldolf, promoter of Live Aid '85, convinced the band to reunite for one last performance, a billion viewers worldwide (myself included) watched Freddie at his finest.
This piece makes a great addition to any fan's collection or any art lover who appreciates musically-inspired artwork for their home decor.
- A photo illustration of Freddie Mercury in his famous Live Aid 85 'Day-O' moment with a Union Jack flag overlay
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years