Freddie Mercury 'Day-O'Mus_FredLiveAid85_Wht_12x12 $44
This piece captures the spirit of a memorable moment at Live Aid '85— the moment Freddie had the 100,000-strong Webley Stadium crowd in his hands. Little did they know he was running through his vocal warm-ups. Today it's known as his famous 'Day-O' segment.
The inspiration behind our 'Freddie Mercury 'Day-O'' Art print
To say Freddie was a mercurial figure (pun intended) is an understatement. His talent was matched by his ego's size, but the latter eventually derailed his relationship with the band by the early 80s. When Bob Geldolf, promoter of Live Aid '85, convinced the band to reunite for one last performance, a billion viewers worldwide (myself included) watched Freddie at his finest.
This piece makes a great addition to any fan's collection or any art lover who appreciates musically-inspired artwork for their home decor.
- A photo illustration of Freddie Mercury in his famous Live Aid 85 'Day-O' moment with a Union Jack flag overlay
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!