Game Over! Retro Video ControllerTech_N64_Grn_12x12 $34.00
Back in the 90s when video games were making a major leap to 32- and 64-bit technology, some were quoted as saying the consoles and controllers “did for the gaming industry what the Boeing 707 did for aviation”. In other words, they were a hit! Games like Super Mario 64, Cruis'n USA, Wave Race 64 set a new standard for graphics and the player experience. And, it created huge demand worldwide as retailers clamoured to keep them on the shelves.
The inspiration behind our Game Over! Retro Video Controller Art Print
I have to admit, at the time when my kids asked for the latest and greatest conosle for Christmas, I secretly wanted one too. In fact, after they’d go to bed, there I was, sitting in my favourite chair playing GoldenEye or Star Wars Episode One: Racer.
This print includes a subtle twist every gamer should get. If you’re a collector of anything related to retro video games, or vintage-inspired art in general, this piece is for you.
- A photo-illustration of a gaming controller with a couple of subtle tweaks
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!