An older definition of the term ‘baller’ goes like this: “A baller is a thug who escaped the mean streets to become a multimillionaire athlete.” The newer definition “includes anyone with a highly developed skill set, plus a proficiency at the game of life.” In the game of golf, ballers walk up to the tee with style and swagger.
If you’re a bonafide (golf) baller and you know it or someone who is, this piece makes a perfect gift or unique decor. The combination of vintage sport-styled typography, antique golf clubs, and a classic colour scheme makes this an ideal addition to any man cave, home office, or games room.
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years