Greeting Card: Gord Downie Spirit HatMusic_GordDownieHat_Purple_GreetingCard $6
Our 'Gord Downie Spirit Hat' greeting card draws on the work of Toronto milliner Karyn Ruiz, Gord's spirit name, and his personality. The hat illustration and feather arrangements are inspired by Karyn's work. The feathers themselves consist of peacock, owl and eagle. The eagle feather is a nod to Gord's aboriginal work and title bestowed upon him—"Man Who Walks Among the Stars". The owl feathers are for his wisdom and masterful poetry. And the peacock feathers are for his on-stage persona and the way he carried himself throughout his career.
This greeting card is a unique way to connect with friends or family that share your love for Gord Downie. Send it by snail mail or, frame it as a conversation piece in your home.
- Each card measures 7" x 5"
- Blank inside
- Printed on heavy gloss card stock
- Includes a matching envelope
- Looks great framed individually or in a grouping
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!