Greeting Card: If I Had a Million DollarsMusic_MillionDollars_Yellow_GreetingCard $6
"If I had a million dollars" became one of the Barenaked Ladies the band's best-known songs and a show favourite. Back in 1991, an enthusiastic fan threw a box of Kraft Dinner on stage during the song. Word spread and the ritual grew a little too popular. Fans threw so many boxes on stage that the band eventually asked them to leave them at the door in food bank donor bins.
If you have a big Barenaked Ladies fan in your life that would get a kick out of this card, send it to them and put a smile on their face. Or keep it for yourself as a unique piece of Canadiana art.
- Each card measures 5" x 7"
- Blank inside
- Printed on heavy gloss card stock
- Includes a matching envelope
- Looks great framed individually or in a grouping
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!