Hit the Net!Hoc_Hit-The-Net_11x14 $45.00
Every kid growing up that's spent endless hours shooting pucks into a net can relate to our Hit the Net! art print. And, I'm sure many parents can too, as they've repaired the damages inflicted by all those shots that went wide of the target.
The Inspiration Behind our Hit the Net! Art Print
This piece is a humorous look back at my childhood. I'd set up the old net against the driveshed wall and my sheet of plywood on the driveway, ready to fire pucks at the net for hours on end. Fortunately for my parents, missing the net meant puck marks on an old wooden shed wall that was already worse for wear. Many of my friend's parents weren't as fortunate, as their garage doors bore the marks of hundreds of misses.
This piece is great for those who share my memory, and for those who can laugh about the price we're willing to pay for our children's entertainment and development.
- Photo-illustration of a garage door beaten up with puck marks
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years