The holidays often bring out the most creative decorators. Shiny bangles and bobbles of all shapes, sizes and colours come out of storage to find temporary homes all around the house. But one of the most often overlooked opportunities to change up your look for the holidays is changing up the artwork on your walls.
The inspiration behind our Holiday Sleigh art print
As a kid growing up in the hilly countryside of the Kawarthas, I was always so excited when that first snowfall left just enough on the ground for me to get my sleigh out. I'd spend hours, especially around the holidays, ripping down the hill at the back of the farm only to have to drag it back up again. I would be exhausted and my mittens and toque would be laden with snow and ice, but it didn't matter. Winter was here and I could ride my wooden rocket again!
- Photo-illustrations of an old wood sleigh with a pair of red mittens and toque
- Simple, minimalist design that will stand the test of time
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!