Indianapolis Colts-inspired Vintage NFLNFL_Colts_Grey_12.5x12.5 $44
Our Indianapolis Colts-inspired art print was created to honour the history of one of the NFL's original AFL teams. The Colts began to play in 1953 in Baltimore and played there until 1983 before moving to Indianapolis. The team had mixed success until they drafted Peyton Manning in 1997. Manning led the team for 13 seasons, 11 playoff appearances, 8 conference championships, and 2 Super Bowls.
The Inspiration behind our Indianapolis Colts-inspired art print
Our 'Indianapolis Colts-Inspired Football Art Print' celebrates the enduring history of this legendary football team and what it means to their fans. The design features one of the team's 1961-78 logo on a vintage helmet. The backdrop features an antique map of Indianapolis.
- A heritage-inspired design representing the Indianapolis Colts football team
- Authentic antique map background of Indianapolis
- Designed with a mix of official and vintage team colours
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames with matte finish
- Protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!