Indianapolis Vintage FootballNFL_Colts_Gry_12x12 $44
Our Indianapolis Vintage Football art print was created to honour the history of football in the city. Its roots can be traced back to 1953 where teams in Baltimore until 1983. The next season, football moved to Indianapolis. Teams had mixed success until a young quarterback named Peyton Manning arrived n 1997. Manning led for 13 seasons, making 11 playoff appearances, 8 conference finals, and winning 2 league championships.
The Inspiration behind our Indianapolis Vintage Football art print
Our 'Indianapolis Vintage Football Art Print' celebrates the enduring history of football in Indianapolis and what it means to its fans. The design features vintage typography on an old helmet. The backdrop features an antique map of Indianapolis.
- A design inspired Indianapolis's pro football history
- Authentic antique map background of Indianapolis
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!