Jimi Hendrix: Are You ExperiencedMus_JimiHendrix_Grn_12x12 $34.00
Jimi Hendrix was a magical guitarist and soulful songwriter. His musical legacy remains a prominent part of the cultural fabric of the psychedelic sixties, blending amazing chord structures into intoxicating songs and guitar solos. He was also a poster child for his time—living a fast life on hard drugs and alcohol. Like too many stars of his era, he died too soon leaving his fans wondering what might have been.
The inspiration behind our 'Jimi Hendrix: Are You Experienced' Art print
The Jimi Hendrix Experience released their critically acclaimed debut album Are You Experienced in 1967. His music regularly found its way onto the turntable at home. I still remember as a young kid listening to his 1969 Woodstock performance and being transfixed by his talent. Fast forward a few decades and to this day, I still appreciate his musical genius and like many, wonder what might have been if his life hadn't been cut so short.
This piece captures Jimi in full psychedelic splendor, wearing his signature Napoleanic-era Husser jacket. It's a great piece for Hendrix fans or any art lover that appreciates musically-inspired artwork for their home decor.
- A photo illustration Jimi Hendrix overlaid in psychedelic colours wearing his signature Napolean-era Husser jacket
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!